Getting Watukushay For Everyone

Thank you very much for being so interested in my WFE expert advisor. Now you are just a small 97 USD payment away from getting this wonderful EA !... Just kidding :-) This EA is and will always be available totally for free, that's it, you will have to pay absolutely nothing to get access to this expert advisor. As I said on the intro, I make my money from personal trading and account management and I have no intentions to profit from selling expert advisors. I am here to help my fellow traders and this is what WFE is all about, helping those out who cannot see the light out of that endless scam automated trading EA tunnel.

You can get access to the expert advisor by accessing the link below.

!! Download Watukushay FE Now !!

(latest version number is F1)

Important note : If you get a 0 divide error when you first attempt to use Watukushay FE please reset your trading platform or load a daily chart with an ATR indicator to fix the error. The error is not related with the EA but its a bug on the metaquotes ATR indicator which returns a 0 value on the current bar the first time it is initialized.

The EA has been updated to a functionally decomposed programming framework with enhanced error handling, broker digit and ECN broker detection to ensure that everything is as automatic as possible to the end user. The EA will now automatically detect whether or not you are using an ECN or five digit broker. Watukushay FE has also received a new and improved user interface :o)

Watukushay FE can now be traded with any combination of systems, however bear in mind that with any portfolio draw down risks are potentially additive so make sure that you can live with a draw down equal to twice the addition of the potential draw down of all the systems you are trading. As always, put capital preservation first ! :o)


I have decided to allow access only to the ex4 since I do not want anyone to modify the code and sell the EA on ebay or on another website. However if you are interested in the source code please leave a comment with the reason why you want the source code (be a little bit specific, what you would want to implement or do, etc) and I'll be glad to send it to whatever email you leave. I am also always glad to receive some visits at my website at http://fxreviews.blogspot.com.

6 comentarios:

  1. Hi Daniel,

    I cannot connect to the site, (browser or ftp client). Is your server down?

    Kind regards, zuio

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Zuio,

    Thank you for your comment. I have just checked the FTP and it is working as it should, both on browser and using filezilla. Thank you for your interest,

    Best Regards,

    Daniel Fernandez

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Daniel,

    I had to shut down the Windows firewall..
    and FTP was working - thx!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hey daniel,

    Thanks so much for putting your work out there and helping people out. i am just curious how to load the EA on the trading platform. I have a FXCM trading platform. if you check their website they have more than one type of trading platform. do i need their MT4 platform to run the EA..please help.

    You can reply to me at alokp22@gmail.com

    Thanks
    God Bless

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello Alok,

    Thanks a lot for your comment :o) I am sorry it took me so long to answer but I just noticed it today ! You need to use metatrader 4 to load the EA, the expert only works on this trading platform. You should also know that you need at least 1000 USD to trade this EA with FXCM as their contract size is 100K per standard lot on all accounts. Thanks again for your comment !

    Best Regards,

    Daniel

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello, Daniel
    I got problems downloading the file. could you give some directions. TKS.
    Best regards,
    Andrés.

    ResponderEliminar